Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Morning . . .

BALTIMORE!

Maryland, Baltimore Mission! January 20th, 2010! English speaking!
(If it's not apparent, I am rather excited!)
And, to my knowledge, no one guessed it right . . . but I'm just that kind of unexpected person.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Okay, I have to comment just because. Hello, you got a mission call. Someone should comment. I guess we all heard awhile before the blog announced it, so no commenting. But anyway, Congratulations! I'm excited for you. And Nancy says Congrats too. I think it's cool that she'll have a fellow female cousin out with her. And mostly I'm just excited for you and all the people that you're about to meet and help. It's SO EXCITING to think about. People who will forever change your life (and vice versa) are out there waiting!!!

Elisabeth said...

KATHRYN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your mission call!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I know that you already know all of this, but I know that you will do such a great job! You are such a great person who just loves everybody and I know that love is the key to missionary work. It has to be, it is the key to everything! I love you and I'll miss you a lot, but I also know that this is the perfect thing for you to be doing! Good luck out there! Don't forget the duty that comes to you because of your call to "Baltimore"!!!! (The title of your post would suggest that you have not forgotten. Good girl!)

Joseph said...

Now that you have a mission call, you are part of the cool group of people known as, "Those who have been called on a full-time mission." CONGRATULATIONS!! In that you were already cool, I think that this just makes the afore mentioned group all the cooler. I hope that the folks of Baltimore know they are in for some serious Sister Muhlestein coolness!!

Michael said...

Just so you can have a lasting note of my feelings, I am now leaving you a message: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I really hope that you have a great time. Work hard and pray hard. Way to be. I know that you will have a great time and do much good in Maryland.

Jordan said...

I really appreciated the clever "Hairspray" reference in your post. I hope I'm not the only one who got it.
Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

DavidTheSteak said...

Cabin-

Whatever will happen to your luxury line of products known as Kathryn6 while you're gone? If you're interested, I would like to propose a strategic alliance with a very reputable Nigerian heiress who has currently fallen on hard times. If you would be willing to sign away all of your rights to kathryn6 and send a cashier's check worth $100 to pay for up-front title transfer fees, this valuable partnership might be formed. Please contact me with further details.

Mary Muhlestein ♥ said...

I think you should say it like mary land instead of maryland ya know just sayin and i am like so excited for you and you are going to baltimore and like i won't see you forever i will really miss you but i still have you right now and guess what in only a few weeks we will be the 1 crew i am so excited and i am really freaked out that they didn't do australia like i guessed well love you and can't wait to see you
MARY