Here are a few pictures of Christmas break. I'm leaving on my mission tomorrow (!) so I won't be posting for a year and a half. Farewell! Love to all! -Kathryn
Kathryn! I know that you won't get to see this for a very long time, but I just want to tell you how cool you are and how much I love your guts (and the rest of you too, naturally) and that I love your blog! You are too cool for school (hence your leaving it for so long)! Love you girl! See you in July 2011!
Hey Kathryn! I miss you so much! Right now you are on your mission and I am missing you! I can't wait till you come back oh and in like five months I will be in the TWO CRUE! How awesome is that! I can't wait to be twelve! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! OH and in like seven Months you will be in the two crue Too! I love you and miss you allot today is Sunday May 23, 2010
9 comments:
Kathryn! I know that you won't get to see this for a very long time, but I just want to tell you how cool you are and how much I love your guts (and the rest of you too, naturally) and that I love your blog! You are too cool for school (hence your leaving it for so long)! Love you girl! See you in July 2011!
Kathryn I miss you so much and I hope that you are having a good time!
Kathryn, when you get back you will see all these comments I will try to put as many on as possible.
Whats up what was your favorite part of your mission? I miss you so much and can't wait till you get home. I love you! :) :) :) :) :)
Hey Kathryn! I miss you so much! Right now you are on your mission and I am missing you! I can't wait till you come back oh and in like five months I will be in the TWO CRUE! How awesome is that! I can't wait to be twelve! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! OH and in like seven Months you will be in the two crue Too! I love you and miss you allot today is Sunday May 23, 2010
Hey Kathryn! Just thought I would say Hi! I hope you are having a good time on your mission! Love you tons!!!!
.....not that you would be posting anything anyways.
(lolz)
Still Missing You!!
Still miss you when do you think that you will get a real bunny?
Post a Comment