This looks fun! And I'm so proud of you for using your own picture and then referring us to the other blog so as not to infringe upon the copyright policy she has posted on her blog! :)
Yep, she also said to leave a comment on her blog if anyone made one, so I did (both make one and leave a comment declaring that I had). I like it. It's fun to rotate the goals. I feel accomplished.
2 comments:
This looks fun! And I'm so proud of you for using your own picture and then referring us to the other blog so as not to infringe upon the copyright policy she has posted on her blog! :)
Yep, she also said to leave a comment on her blog if anyone made one, so I did (both make one and leave a comment declaring that I had). I like it. It's fun to rotate the goals. I feel accomplished.
Post a Comment