Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can pay it forward






I've been sewing and gluing (and, in my free time, studying) for the past couple months, and now I have finished my pay it forwards! I found this way cute purse pattern, so I decided to make Christina a purse (she picked out the fabrics from the ones I had - I like the combination a lot), and I made a book for Joseph.

There is still no third claiming comment, so, if anyone wants to play . . . this is the post . . .

Yay for Pay it Forward!

(and P.S. Yay for finals being over!)

2 comments:

Mary Muhlestein ♥ said...

Books I love them who dose not!

Christina said...

I will play again. I really do enjoy your blog by the way. I want to hear more about you though. What are you doing. You should post that. Love you.