Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Current Favorites

I don't know if you have seen this post on Michael's blog yet. He talks about some of his favorite things (I like that he points out that these are his favorites now and may or may not be his favorites tomorrow).
Anyway, I thought it was a fun idea, so I thought I might list a few of my current favorites as well. (If you want to see more current favs, I've got a pin board over at Pinterest which is pretty fun, too.)

FAVORITE SONG: Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson (listen to it here)

FAVORITE FREE SONG: Anna Sun by Walk the Moon (got it on iTunes a few weeks ago, who knew?)

FAVORITE TYPEFACE: Archer, by Hoefler & Frere-Jones


FAVORITE BOOK I READ RECENTLY: Quiet: The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain (and I pretty much bring it up in every conversation, so be prepared :)

FAVORITE TYPEFACE THAT I OWN: Fling, by Michael Gills


FAVORITE DESSERT: Oreo Truffles (mmmmm....)

FAVORITE PLACE: The Library (this probably won't change anytime soon:)


FAVORITE SONG TO PLAY ON THE GUITAR: Leaving on a Jet Plane by John Denver

FAVORITE PASSTIMES: Crocheting little flowers (thanks, Crystal, for showing me how!), and riding Mary's Ripstik

FAVORITE THING TO DO INSTEAD OF GO TO BED ON TIME: Read Sherlock Holmes and write blog posts :)

1 comment:

George said...

since when do you play guitar?